Tuesday, 26 August 2008
its a song im obsessed with by Chromeo.
VERY retro and nice..
i've been forced by this hot chick; Jacqueline,
to guest blog because her blog is in desperate need of an update.
TSK TSK TSK!!
no im just kidding.
She did not force me at all :)))
Im quite blank tonight but i shall blog whatever random cock i think of RAWR!
Lets talk about Jacquiiiii!
How do i know her?
i met her through one of my ex boyfriend[s], the previous one.
She messaged me through friendster on one of the random rainy/sunshiney day[s] but i don't remember much of what she said.
what i do remember was, that she told me she's allergic to prawns too.
Oh speaking of PRAWNS i burst out in rashes during dinner at some
dimdum dim sum restaurant in P.J...and it was the worst dim sum ever.
refer to my blog for the boyfriend's critic ♥Clicky Here♥ to pop by my bloggu!
okay more about Jacqui,
she's a camwhore,a very hyperactive person, sexy
pornstarrrrr in her own ways and
she looks very angelic on the outside but wait till you get to know her..ahem :D i shall leave this for the people who don't know her to find out.
we've been friends for like 4 yrs?
She's been through alot and so have i-but we both stick up for each other like two balls attached and we dangle left, right, up, down and all around through good and bad.
i know that sounded gay. =B
Oh here are some piccachas of us during our sexy fun times.
I think this was her last visit in KL before she left for Aussie.
random bear huggabugga.
Threesome with Mandy Candy.
Woman we must do this again when you get back in dec okaaaay!
your previous visit was too shortttt. and so rushed.
swiss cheese with the chili padi!
MOS times. :) More clubbies to come yesh, woman?
my stoned face and smiley jacqui.
we loike to buy the same denims.
Oh she's a confiedent driver! :D
I dont feel scared in her car..and i dont feel like puking every second.
I still dont have my liscense.
there's definately more pics but im not going to upload it all here lah :D
jac please update your dear blog more often okayy?
see you soon.
PS: i should start my own business on guest blogging.
RM 5 per post.
PPS: if any of you LOVE to shop please feel free to visit my e-boutique.
CLEARANCE sales at the moment :)
Labels: Guest Blog
Monday, 18 August 2008
♥; Back from the Snow!
Jacqui is back from Falls Creek.
the painful 13hour drive back seemed forever. i guess out of all 5 people in the car, i was the most comfy, having Dion as my pillow and footrest :D
i'll blog about my ski trip a little later.
first things first, Pixie my new camera deserves a welcome.
say Hello to Pixie. she's a petite Point&Shoot Canon Digital IXUS 80 IS.
she blends in with my bedsheet LOL.
and looks TINY next to Stallion.
i decided to get Pixie as she would be easier to tag along with me to events. light-weighted, i could easily fit her into my pocket!
Pixie's first photo :D
Dion and I celebrated our official 4th month anniversary on the snowy mountains on Saturday. nothing special, just skiing down the white powdery slopes enjoying each other's company. When you have to look away
When you dont have much to say
Thats when I love you
I love you, just that way
To hear you stumble when you speak
Or see you walk with two left feet
Thats when I love you
I love you, endlessly
And when your mad cuz you lost a game
Forget I'm waiting in the rain
Baby i love you, I love you anyway
So when you turn to hide your eyes
Cause the movie it made you cry
Thats when I love you
I love you a little more each time
And when you cant quite match your clothes
Or when you laugh at your own jokes
Thats when I love you
I love you, more than you'll know
And when you forget that we had a date
Or that look that you get when you show up late
Baby I love you,
I love you anyway
Heres my promise made tonight
You can count on me for life
Thats when i love you
When nothing you do can change my mind
The more I learn, The more I love
The more my heart cant get enough
Thats when I love you, When I love you
No matter what.
Happy 4th month Anniversary Bum!! <3>
Wednesday, 13 August 2008
♥; So Much to Blog, so Little Bytes.
no, my blog hasn't gone to hibernating-mode.
apparently my internet quota is 0% now. darn those bytes! darn them!
i have/had so much to blog about, not many things happened though, just some photos taken from the past week or so.
no pictures uploaded this time as they're all in my lappie. just a brief update of what's going on.
again, i'm blogging from the law school computer suite. just got out of my Torts lecture, it was about Defamation
. le sigh, if only we could sue some people who slander for no apparent reason. but it is pointless as they aren't a 'deep-pocket' source.
blah de blah 'tis an interesting chapter :Di really regret enrolling for Law of Contracts 2
, due to the new revised curriculum it is not a compulsory subject which means i have the choice of enrolling in other law electives instead. BLAST!
the seminars are a torture, with no offence to the tutor- i feel that i'm not learning anything. oh well the only advantage is that we don't have Exams!
we are assessed based on research work and assignments.
waiting for Bronwen to get out of class so we could go grab a cuppa Chocolate at the Chocolate Bean or something. i miss that chicca! she has a horse and a pony, Pi and Immy. how awesome is that!
AND...i've got my new camera: Pixie!
she's a gorgeous little Point&Shoot from the Canon Ixus range. i realised that SLRs have their cons: they're monstrous! can't bring them to hip events.
i am SO looking forward to travelling with the boyfriend's family to Falls Creek, Victoria tomorrow! can't wait to get out of South Australia. guess this is my last shot to enjoy the end of the season while it's still cold: SNOW!! SKIING!! hot chocolate by the fire, reading my favourite book, (i reckon i'll bring Polgara the Sorceress) and snuggling up with Dion.
driving up to Victoria would be such fun! 12hours on the road. all the chatty-watty in the car would make the journey seem a lot shorter.
i miss skiing. wonder if i still remembered how to ski (Tropical Girl here okay, no snow in Malaysia - some of my friends don't believe that lol). i've never been on a chair-lift! hope i don't roll down the hill, or worse...
...end up like this poor dude in the viddy.
Thursday, 7 August 2008
♥; Boredom Strikes
this is the 12th consecutive (almost) hour i'm staring at my computer screen with no apparent task to do.
YES, i am quite free. i don't have classes on Thursdays and Fridays.
i might be taking up another degree to fill my time with, but no decision is made just YET. probably taking up Behavioral Science or Psychology or Music IF they have such combination. *crosses fingers* then me and Dr Dion Lin can graduate together!!!been feeling quite low these few days, having the same nightmares every night. but i got everything sorted out with that special someone today, got everything off my chest. things are alright now, and i hope it stays the same way. no more nightmares for me, hopefully.
last Saturday was another quiet Saturday night :) Bum and i cuddled up and watched Dexter! and did some camwhoring, hip-hop style.
pretty lame yet fun pics.
i look forward to the boys' Poker, Pool and Olympics
Wednesday, 6 August 2008
♥; Stuck in the Rain
i'm stuck in law school now because of the rain.i left my umbrella at home.i left my keys with Arne.i left my books at home.
you can tell from the tone of my voice (in my head; well you cant hear it anyway)
that i'm REAL bored.
decided to blog until the rain stops.
Ms LiliKoh tagged me awhile ago and i totally forgot to blog about it.here we GO:
Instructions:Remove one question from below and add in your personal question, making it a total of 20 questions. Then tag 8 people from your list. List them out at the end of the post. Notify them that they have been tagged.1) At what age do you wish to marry?
- not too soon, not too late. not too old, not too young. perhaps when my life gets stable.2) Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
- i really want a ticket back to Malaysia now. but since it's a 'tour' ticket i'll choose Honolulu, Hawaii!3) What’s your favourite thing to do?
- honestly, i like washing dishes.4) Do you think money can buy happiness?
- give me money right now and i'll show you happiness :D wth. to a certain extent, yeah.5) Do you believe you can survive without money?
- i doubt it? ;P6) What are you afraid to lose the most?
- life itself.7) If you win $1 million, what will you do?
- ka-ching it into my bank account. then i'll think of what to do with it. INVEST!8) List out 3 good points about the person who tagged you
i. patient and kind
ii. funny. i remember we used to burp out songs!
iii. an awesome friend ;D9) If you have only one wish, what will you wish for?
- a cure for all diseases.10) If you could rewind time, would you?
- tough question. but i'm pretty happy with how things are now :)11) What’s your ambition?
- to graduate, then get a fat paying and Satisfying job that doesn't require much work, ...blah de blah you know the rest.12) What’s your favourite song at the moment?
- Close to You by Utada Hikaru13) If you can teleport once, where would you go?
- St Tropez maybe.14) What do you think is the most important in your life?
-Love Love Love.15) If you could undo one mistake in the past, what would it be?
- treat HER with more patience and understanding.16) If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
- i need Determination :917) What music have you been listening to recently?
- not much. mainly Housexy or Timbaland.18) What is the one thing you cannot do but you wish you could?
- heal wounds. physical and emotional ones.19) Sushi or Steamboat?
- SUSHI FTW!20) Chocolate or roses?
- chocolate WITH roses!21) My question: if you weren't replying this tag, what will You be doing right now?
- stuck in the rain on a cold winter's day, when i could be sleeping on my warm cozy bed had i brought my KEYS and umbrella. tsk.i tag: YOU! whoever that has the time to reply tags.
- Choilin: you said you were bored :B
- Yih Lin: since you're on holidays will September.
- Vincent: you need proper updates!
- Joel: because you're so phet. Xx!and, i accidentally re-set my template settings due to boredom. i lost all my blog links and even my chatbox. if i've missed you out, please let me know. apologies and kisses.
Monday, 4 August 2008
♥; Of PubCrawls and Pancake Cravings
it was a peaceful and quiet Friday night until...Bum and I decided to go for the Med School PubCrawl!!
the Dent School PubCrawl and Lincoln College PubCrawl was on as well, but since Arne's from med school so perhaps he'd have more friends at the Med School PubCrawl.
Arne camwhoring with me before the PubCrawl ;)
many people didn't turn up for the event, i got abit bored and had this sudden Pancake cravings.i absolutely LOVE the pancakes from The Pancake Kitchen on Hindley St.the best part is, they're open 24/7!!!
lots of funny memories there:
- me, Steph and Joey once went there at 5am because we couldn't sleep! watched the sunrise from the place.
- brought all my books and laptop to discuss the Australian Constitution with Andy.
- had a hangover once at about 5-6am and puked all over the floor. how disgraceful. shh!
these yummy pancakes got me drooooooooooling~
AND, there's a pancakes promotion on Tuesdays 3-6pm:ALL YOU CAN EAT PANCAKES FOR JUST $6!!!
i like pancakes... i like pancakes...
pancakes makes a happy Jacqui :)
Friday, 1 August 2008
♥; Amateur SLR Flora Shots
here's a few amateur shots of some plants i took with my new Nikon D80.
i love taking close up photos of plants somehow.
i think they're pretty awesome, don't know what the professionals think though.
hope to improve in some ways :)
shot taken from some cherry(?) tree in Arne's backyard, sometime end of summer.
cherry(?) shrubs, taken at Mt Lofty Botanic Gardens.
did some research and i THINK this is a lavender bush. photo taken at Victor Harbor.
err.....some random plant in Arne's frontyard ;)
APPLE TREE!! (we don't have apple trees in Malaysia)